Brackenridge fire crews called to shed fire


© Images & Video Copyright Lowes Computers | Photojournalist |Paul R. Lowes | AKVNEWS.COM

Brackenridge, Pa. – Firefighters in Brackenridge were called out Saturday morning just before 11:00 am along Virginia Way for a reported garage fire.

At the scene: crews extinguished a plastic garbage can fire after hot coals were placed in the can by someone who thought the coals were out from an overnight fire. The fire spread to a shed with minor damages.

The garbage can was a total loss.

No injuries were reported.