Tarentum, Pa. – Multiple fire departments responded to the 300 block of 3rd Avenue on Tuesday evening after a reported bedroom fire on the 3rd floor of the duplex structure.
© Image Copyright | Photojournalist |Paul R. Lowes | AKVNEWS.COM
Eureka Deputy Chief Brad James said there were no injuries to report. Fire crews entered the structure to find a mattress on fire. Crews quickly extinguished the fire and checked the structure for fire extensions. The structure was ventilated with fans.
Crews were on scene for more than an hour.