PennDOT District 11 is announcing the closure of the Lardintown Road (Route 1031) Bridge in Fawn Township, Allegheny County, will occur Tuesday, August 1 weather permitting.
The Lardintown Road Bridge, located between Millerstown Road and Goldscheitter Road, will close to traffic from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Tuesday. Crews will be conducting work to accommodate the second phase of the bridge replacement project. When the work is complete, a single-lane 11-foot lane will be maintained on the bridge controlled by a temporary signal. All traffic will be detoured.
From south of the bridge
• Take Millerstown Road (Route 1028/Route 908) east
• Turn left onto Ekastown Road (Route 1037)
• Ekastown Road becomes Route 2009 in Butler County
• Ekastown Road becomes Route 228
• Turn left onto Lardintown Road (Route 2011 in Butler County)
• Lardintown Road becomes Route 1031 in Allegheny County
• End detour
From north of the bridge
• Same detour in the opposite direction
Crews from Gregori Construction, Inc. will perform the replacement work. Motorists are advised to use caution, allow extra time, and expect changing traffic patterns when traveling through the area. Visit 511pa.com or call 511 from any phone to check traffic conditions on major roadways before traveling.